Monday, August 10, 2009

Harwich Cranberry Festival - August 8 + 9

Well I didn't see any cranberries this weekend but I did meet lots of great people from Harwich and Brewster along with vacationers from Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Maine, Connecticut and even Toronto. The weather on the Cape and the constant flow of visitors were fantastic. And I hope to head back to Harwich for next year's festival!
I was also excited to use a new display feature, a 10' mesh wall that will now properly display my paintings and prevent them from flapping around in the wind. The display walls are great because they're rigid enough to hold artwork yet full of holes to allow air flow. Also they're made by Flourish Co in Arkansas so if you're in the market, I'd highly recommend this product. Plus when placing an order, you actually speak to a human being. Yup, that's right folks... a real, live person who answers your questions and is super helpful.

No comments: