Monday, November 15, 2010

Ahhhh... Monday

Organizing my week's "To Do" list and it seems overwhelming but somehow it'll all get done.  So before I get to it, here are some photos from TWIST in Northampton, MA.  I was one of the first to arrive for set up (cuz I'm an early bird... and a nerd) so I snapped photos over the 4 hours prior to the opening.  It's amazing to watch a room transform from an empty shell into a magical, energetic place:
11:30am
12:30-ish
 1:30pm
2:30pm
3:30pm
 And at 4pm.. it's lights, music, shoppers...showtime!
I spent Sunday in Pawtucket, RI at CRAFTOPIA and was so fortunate to be surrounded by fabulous, talented friends including Idazz, Weehah!, AG Ambroult, Hilary, Joy in My Studio and Twigs & Heather.  The day went by so quickly and before I knew it, it was time to pack up and head home.
Amy from AG Ambroult & Louisa from Weehah! (above)

Next shows are a bit closer to home:
November 20 + 21
Saturday, November 20, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, November 21, 11:00am – 4:00pm
at
Duxbury High School
130 St. George St., Duxbury MA
I'm in BOOTH 6
($5 general admission)

AND
November 27 + 28
1 Shipyard Drive, Hingham, MA
I'm in BOOTH 70
10am to 6pm both days
FREE admission and parking!!


No comments: