Monday, May 18, 2009

SoWa Artwalk - May 16 & 17


It was a busy & exciting weekend at SoWa Artwalk opening weekend. And the best part was that I got to share a space with my mom, Dassie Abelson, painter extraordinaire! She's been painting "en plein air" for over 30 years and recently switched her medium from watercolor to acrylic paint. The photo below shows 6 of her newest paintings of Boston and Hull scenery:Also, a HUGE thank you to my dad for helping load/unload all the stuff, shmoozing with visitors, moving my car when I was informed it would be towed (yikes!) and, of course, the support and love. You are awesome! Here are some pics from the weekend.
Cutest Visitor Award (looking like a young Natalie Portman)!! and she's even wearing one of my new 2-sided pendant necklace designs!



















No comments: