Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How is it already December 6th?

The last few months have been a blur. I'm behind on just about everything, my 'to do' list grows by the minute, my house is a mess, my studio is a disaster, and even my cats are speaking in full sentences to express their frustration (and by that I mean, they're pooping on the floor..).  Alas, I have three more shows scheduled for this month including a two-person artisan boutique on Saturday, December 10th which I know will be lots of fun because I’ll be set up alongside Marla from Back Porch Soap Company at her home-based studio at 779 Union Street in Duxbury, MA from 10am to 3pm. Between the two of us, there’ll be a great selection of wonderful gifts to choose from for everyone on your shopping list..
Then I’m off to hang out with 50 of my closest artsy pals in Pawtucket, RI for CRAFTOPIA on Sunday December 11th from 10am to 4pm. 
Then the final show of the season is in Jamaica Plain, MA at the Footlight Club on Saturday, December 17th from 11am to 5pm.  Weehah!, AG Ambroult, Hilary and Rocklen Designs will also be there... so you know it'll be fun, festive and full of great goods.
p.s. wishing Emily and Keith a fabulous wedding weekend in Michigan..so sorry to miss it but I'll be with you in spirit! Love you guys.. have a blast!

1 comment:

AG Ambroult said...

yep...my house is just about the same as yours. minus the cat poop. Plus the kid puke. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, Liza. Days off? oh yes...and well deserved.
that last picture is totally dreamy! What a special shot for your friends to have!