Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 2011

It’s been far too long since my last post and so much has happened since early June. Lots of excitement and adventure... so here are a few photos from shows or places I’ve visited over the past 2 months before another minute goes by and I forget what’s happened..
In my tent with Stefanie of KINDSPIN DESIGNS at Celebrate! West Hartford on June 11 + 12
My adorable, helpful assistants at the South Shore Art Festival on June 19-21
Behind the scenes at ARTBEAT on July 16th with my gal pals Heather and Kerry from Twigs + Heather. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos from my weekend in Old Saybrook, CT on July 23 + 24 because I was too busy trying not to pass out from the heat.  Good thing I was able to recuperate and regain my strength by sipping cocktails and dining at Livs's Oyster Bar, Penny Lane Pub and Aspen.
This is what happens to tents without weights..
My booth at the Society of Cape Cod Craftsmen show on August 9-11. A terrific show!
**In other news, there are some new shops that now carry my art glass goods including Sueb.do in New Seabury, Mermaids on Main in Chatham, and HomeGrown Arts and Crafts in Duxbury, MA.  Please stop by and let them know I sent you.
It was a little sad parting ways with the “fish” (above) auctioned off at the Cultural Center of Cape Cod on August 14th, but I’m happy to hear it’s headed to a lovely home in Long Island, NY.  ok, that's all for now. Back to the studio... see ya.

No comments: