Monday, February 14, 2011

February Finds

After the last few snow-filled weeks, it was fantastic to get out and spend the day with 80 of my closest crafty pals at the Cabin Fever Craft show in Boston.  My immediate neighbors were fabulous and multi-talented:

New Moon Studio - Colorful, modern ceramics
BG2770design - Husband and wife team designing up a storm

Surrounded by all these lovely things, overwhelmed by the creative energy in the room and not be able to sit still (think shpilkes), I lost complete control and went home with some very awesome things.
HEART bookmark by AG Ambroult now nestled comfortably in my current read “Something Red” by the talented and beautiful Jennifer Gilmore.  And, ok, I admit it, I may have also purchased a pair of AG Ambroult Circus Circle earrings.
This pottery created by Hijacked Ceramics somehow found its way onto my desk (what the??)... and I won't  even mention the gorgeous wooden wall plaque that's now hanging in my living room.  
Anyhoo, on a somewhat unrelated note, I came across this foldable, wooden shelf (which also has wheels!!) on recent trip to my local antique shop.  So yesterday, I finally got to use this super duper, functional, easily transportable creation.  Now I just need to work on keeping it tidy.

There were many other fabulous exhibitors at Cabin Fever and you can find them all here.  Happy Valentine's Day to you! Hugs xoxo

If you're interested in any of the heart creations above, just holler.




No comments: