Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunshine Artist Magazine + West Side Lounge

So I have 2 exciting things to report... first, I was interviewed for the February issue of Sunshine Artist Magazine and I just got my copy in the mail.  Woohoo! The article called "It was Love at First Show" written by Art Ewards is about artists/crafters who participate in events all over the country.  It was nice to be included and quoted throughout the 4 page article (with a photo too!!). 


Second, for anyone interested in seeing my paintings in the flesh, there will be 11 paintings on display from January 26 through March 26 at West Side Lounge (1680 Mass Ave in Cambridge).  At some point during that 2 month timeframe I hope to have a little gathering to celebrate and will post the date once it's determined.  I hear they have fabulous cocktails and food...

That's all for now... back to the studio.

No comments: